Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Love Is In The Air

Today, Husband did something to show his undying love for me. It was the most romantic thing he's ever done. He had me swooning over him. I even wanted to be physically close to him for the first time in years. I felt like a teenager crushing on her first boyfriend.

What is this miraculous deed Husband performed that has me as giddy as a school girl?

He steam cleaned all of the carpets in my home while I was at work.

Husband used to do things around the house, but only because he expected something in return. If he did the dishes, he wanted sex. If he folded laundry, he wanted sex. If he took out the trash, he wanted sex. But today was different. First of all, he doesn't even live in my home and still came over to clean my carpets. Second, he could care less about how clean the carpets are, but he knows that I hate all the  spots on the carpet. Third, he did this even though he knows that there is no chance he will be rewarded with sex.

I am really tempted to start writing I Heart Husband all over my journal.




3 comments:

  1. Happiness!!! Lots of love and appreciation going around at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! At least for this week. :)

    ReplyDelete